Twin Tube Pontoon Lift System
20 years ago, Sea-Legs system revolutionized the pontoon/lift industry, Sea-Legs ‘The Pontoon Lift That Goes Where You Go’ permanently attaches to the under deck of your pontoon. Join over 12,000 happy pontoon owners that enjoy the easy-go, easy-park freedom of Sea-Legs. Simply pull up to your dock, neighbor’s dock, sand bar, beach, restaurant, or your favorite fishing spot, hit the button on your smart phone Sea-Legs App or optional wireless controller and raise your pontoon on its Sea-Legs. Eliminate your heavy, bulky conventional lift systems and the struggle of pulling it in and out every season. Now your pontoon will remain stationary: no drifting, no slamming into other boats or docks from wind or boat waves.
The Sea-Legs Twin Tube version has two 6 ft. legs with two large pivoting foot pads for optimum surface area in all sorts of lake bottom — a larger foot print than most conventional lifts. Extended 8ft version also available. An easy one size fits all 18-30 ft. design for twin tube pontoons. The 12-volt power unit provides 2-fore and 2-aft hydraulic cylinders with 3500 psi. That’s almost 7000 lbs. of lifting power! And it runs solely off the outboard motor starting battery. For added convenience, both legs can be run independently or together to accommodate different shoreline conditions.
TWIN TUBE VERSION SPECIFICATIONS
• 2 large 18”x 48” pads
• 2 fore and 2 aft, 3500 psi rated 2”hydraulic cylinders
• 7’ long x 4’ wide modules are bolted to cross members using a minimum of 14 bolts per module
• Weighs approx. 350 lbs distributed evenly throughout the pontoon boat
• Back up toggle switches located next to the hydraulic pump
• 12 Volt single motor hydraulic power unit mounted conveniently in a storage compartment out of the elements
• Self-Contained System, No maintenance or Winterizing needed
• Alarm/power-saving feature; unit shuts off automatically when Legs fully retracted.
• Twin Tube Model also available in 8’ version for deeper depths.